Superfood Chia Pudding
Chia seeds join together with almond mylk and superfoods in our recipe to give you a super easy, supercharged start to your day. Filled with anti-inflammatory omega-3's,Vitamin C (hello, Baobab!) and fiber, it is a perfect way to get in essential nutrients with barely any kitchen cleanup. Whip this breakfast up the night before for a no-hassle morning!
As avid chia seed fans, we've decided to put a little superfood twist on our favorite pudding. With added maca, baobab, lucuma and goji berries, this meal is filled with long lasting energy. Try it for yourself, the proof is in the pudding!
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup almond mylk (If you're looking to spice things up, this recipe is great with our Spiced Cashew mylk!)
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 tsp Baobab powder
- 1/2 tsp Maca powder
- 1 tsp Lucuma powder
- 1-2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp raw honey or agave (optional)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Whisk mylk + chia seeds in a bowl for 1 minute until chia seeds are evenly submerged throughout the mylk. This is important because chia seeds can tend to clump together making for a not-so-smooth pudding in the morning.
- Add in maca, lucuma, baobab, cinnamon, vanilla, & honey. Whisk again for another 30 seconds - 1 minute.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour or preferably, over night. You will know it is ready once the mylk 'sways' if you tip the bowl to the side.
- Top with anything! This time we used banana, goji berries, coconut flakes + blueberries.