Valentine's Day Chocolate Bark
Whip up some sweets for your sweetheart with this super easy, no bake chocolate bark recipe courtesy of our favorite photographer, Kate Zimmerman. With just a few ingredients this recipe is our go-to for holidays and parties. Choose from an assortment of toppings to make each piece unique and personal.
What You'll Need:
Lined baking sheet (foil or parchment paper)
1/2 - 1 pound of chocolate (bittersweet, semisweet or white!)
Toppings + spices: The list goes on and on! Some of our favorites include:
- Coconut flakes, Coffee, Banana chips
- Nuts (almonds, hazelnuts, cashews, pecans, pistachios)
- Dried figs, cherries, apricots or goji berries
- Spices - cinnamon, cardamom, sea salt, red pepper flakes,
- Superfoods - maca, lucuma, baobab, chia seeds, bee pollen
1. Heat up and melt chocolate in a bowl on the stove per the packaged instructions. Stir slowly and make sure you are not overheating!
2. Pour chocolate onto baking sheet . Use spatula to spread it out evenly
3. Add your toppings! Some of our favorite combinations include:
- Coconut flakes - Mango - Almond
- Pistachio- Dried Cherry - Chia
- Cinnamon - Hazelnut - Maca
4. Let bark harden at room temperature for 1 hour or in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
5. Break into pieces and enjoy!