Skin Deep: Our Top Skin Products For Keeping that Summer Glow All Year Round!
We all know beauty begins with what we put in our bodies and more importantly, how we feel. When we are vibrant and radiant on the inside we are most likely glowing on the outside! Staying hydrated, cutting out processed & sugary foods and focusing on a plant-based diet are the building blocks to healthy skin, nails, hair and all around vibrancy. But let's face it, with busy schedules and changing seasons it can be hard to keep up with our beauty regime. We have a few favorite all-natural, chemical free products to help keep your skin in tip top shape - read on to find out which products we love!
- Acure Brightening Facial Scrub - Our go-to exfoliator, this scrub is like a mini massage for your face. Chlorella and organ stem sells help stimulate new cell growth while green clay and lemon peel draw impurities from the skin. Use this scrub 2-3 times a week to keep your skin bright & glowing!
- Mountain Ocean Skin Trip - A favorite while we are traveling. This coconut based soap is the perfect all in 1 bar while you're on the go and cant pack all your beauty essentials. Perfect for everything from cleansing your face or your body!
- Kensington Apothecary Rose Water Tonic - Ah, finally. A toner that doesn't leave our skin dry. This rose water tonic uses fruit extracts to gently dissolve the outer layer of skin while the rose, witch hazel and aloe work together to lock in moisture leaving you with smooth summer skin for days.
- Kensington Apothecary Facial Oil #1 - A new favorite to add to our growing anti-aging skin care collection. Loaded with fatty acids (primrose), amino acids (sea buckthorn) and antioxidants (green tea) this oil's properties work uniquely to prevent signs of stress and aging.
- Organic Expeller Pressed Virgin Coconut Oil - Making headlines across beauty blogs for a while now, coconut oil has been our go-to from the get-go. This relatively cheap beauty product can be bought at your local Whole Foods and using for just about anything. Hair mask? Check. Makeup remover? Check. Moisturizer? Double check. We love coconut oil as a moisturizer post beach day and P.S - A little goes a long way!
- Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay - Hands down our favorite weekly mask. The bentonite clay works to draw impurities from the skin, leaving it blackhead and blemish free.