Recipe: Spiced Cashew Banana Pancakes
Our Spiced Cashew nut milk is the perfect blend of spice, sweet and warmth so we figured, why not incorporate this into our rainy morning breakfast? These pancakes are perfect if you want a treat and have fifteen extra minutes before work. Just toss the ingredients into a blender, cook, and serve with additional goodies on top for crunch, flavor, and nutrition! Your weekday mornings just got so much better -- read on for the recipe!
Spiced Cashew Banana Pancakes
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup Spiced Cashew nut milk
- 1 egg
- Half of a banana
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Toppings (we used banana slices, blueberries, cacao nibs, and honey!)
- Blend all ingredients except toppings until smooth.
- Ladle spoonfuls of the batter into a lightly-oiled pan on medium-low heat and cook in 4-inch rounds, flipping once.
- Pile on a plate, add toppings, and enjoy immediately!
Recipe and Photo by Lucia Hua