Why Golden Milk Is The New Coffee
Turmeric Milk is no new concept to those who have been drinking green juice before it was cool. But for those of us newer to the party, it’s become the hottest addition to coffee and juice bar menus across the country. We at JS are no strangers to the benefits of turmeric and are so excited to be rolling out our Golden Latte, the first member of our hot tonic menu! In addition, 5% of all Golden Latte sales in December will be directly donated to The Conscious Kitchen, a non-profit organization dedicated to a systemic transformation of school dining, to the health and well being of our children, and to a thriving future for our planet.Talk about a reason to drink up!
- Turmeric — the key ingredient — has been used for centuries to combat inflammation in the body
- Ashwagandha, a powerful adaptogenic herb, is known for balancing hormones, boosting the immune system, and relieving stress
- Coconut oil supplies us with healthy fats
- Dates add hint of natural sweetness + a powerhouse of nutrients
- Chai spices not only add a touch of holiday cheer to each sip, but also are essential to optimal absorption of the curcumin in the turmeric
Soul + Spoon is a newborn recipe + lifestyle website geared towards inspiring others to fall in love with cooking and consuming whole foods, and also to develop a deeper connection with self, food, and community. I strive to create healthy, allergy-friendly recipes that taste as indulgent as they are nourishing. I firmly believe that all meals taste better when eaten out of a bowl, with a spoon (bowl food = soul food!).